Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Abby Wants Free Bones, Not Free Checking!

So lately I have been taking Abby with me when I run errands. And a lot of time I have to run to the bank or banks. Now, I personally bank with Wachovia, but I have a corporate account with RBC, and Derrick banks at BB&T. So, she has been to all 3. Well, typically when I go to Wachovia, the teller sends Abby a bone in the tube, just like they send kids lollipops. And that usually causes her to go crazy (Abby loves free stuff).

Well, on my most recent errand run Abby accompanied me to all 3 banks. First I went to the ATM at RBC, and I could tell that Abby knew we were at a bank because she started getting excited. Then I went to BB&T where Abby was obviously annoyed that the teller did not comment on how cute she was or send her a bone. So, by the time that we went to Wachovia Abby had perched herself on my lap and anxiously watched as my deposit went up the tube only to come back with a small slip of paper. She gave me those sad puppy eyes and I couldn't help but feel bad for her.

The bottom line is that Abby values free bones more than free checking!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, abby is greedy!!! this story is silly. I didn't even know that banks still did the bone thing... interesting.

    ReplyDelete