Friday, April 3, 2009

Conspiracy Theory


My husband Derrick and Abby do not get along, but I can't figure out why. He says Abby is sneaky and conniving. Derrick says that when I am not there, Abby sits in his lap and watches t.v. with him. But, as soon as I get home Abby comes running to me like she is terrified to be at home alone with him. She won't answer when he calls her and I have never seen him successfully pick her up without her trying to run off.

For all of you who haven't figured it out yet, Abby is my dog.

He won't admit it, but I think he is scared of her. He says that she makes Nunu the Devil Chihuahua look like an angel. But, I don't know. She always seems so sweet and innocent to me. Really, how can a 5 lb dog do much harm to anything, let alone a grown man?

I have offered to go on the Dog Whisper to get help. But, he is too embarrassed. He said people will never let him live it down seeing how small she is.
Really ... a little dog who dresses up as sailor girl. Lol!

3 comments:

  1. Abby bites. That has nothing to do with being scared or not being scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby is all bark and no bite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Conspiracy Theory, I belive Derrick, mybe when you are not home Abby will be nice to him, but when you come into her veiw. Abby becomes your little sweet dog. But I know Abby and she is not a DOG, so I hope you make a conscious effort to hear Derrick. Marriage does not = Kids, I hope in the future, year or so the Dr. will have good news! Aunt Cleo

    ReplyDelete